Why St Anne’s?
5 reasons to choose St Anne’s
1. We are friendly, committed to excellence and have one of the largest ranges of undergraduate courses of any college.
2. We have excellent financial and careers support for our students, including the Danson Bursary Scheme and Danson Mentoring Programme. We have the highest number of students on the university’s bursary scheme of any college at Oxford.
3. Welfare is very important to us; our students are supported by a dedicated team, including our senior tutor, assistant deans (postgraduates who live on site), college doctor, college nurse and counsellor and a team of peer supporters.
4. We aim to provide accommodation for all undergraduate students for the full duration of their course.
5. We have the largest college library in the university. It is open 24 hours a day and has over 110,000 volumes. And we’re currently building a new library and academic centre.